Assassin Angel Elite - The Underground
Want to see all of the forum features? Then register an account!

-AAE Management
Want to see all of the forum features? Then register an account!

-AAE Management
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An elite clan of gamers, we strive to win whenever possible.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Register @ www.aaegaming.freeforums.org to apply!!!
Scrim V.S BD. Click here
Ask questions in this post. AAE only please!
Please vote on Current or New Forums in Announcements.

Post here if your going to be getting BFBC2

Go down 
+4
AAE|Archangel
AAE NeV.0.
Jake6912
James161324
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Type - X
Teh Boss
Teh Boss

Post here if your going to be getting BFBC2 - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Post here if your going to be getting BFBC2   Post here if your going to be getting BFBC2 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 5:03 pm

EA is all about the money.
Back to top Go down
http://www.aae.enjin.com
CoDa

CoDa

PostSubject: Re: Post here if your going to be getting BFBC2   Post here if your going to be getting BFBC2 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 5:19 pm

yeah... but I actually support this... gamestop is making tons of money by selling used games while the game developers receive none of this money, this is a way to counter that... I'm usually not a fan of EA but they've been distributing some good games lately, so props to them for coming up with a way to counter their problem in a way that benefits the consumer
Back to top Go down
Type - X
Teh Boss
Teh Boss

PostSubject: Re: Post here if your going to be getting BFBC2   Post here if your going to be getting BFBC2 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 5:33 pm

Yep.
Back to top Go down
James161324
Captain
Captain

PostSubject: Re: Post here if your going to be getting BFBC2   Post here if your going to be getting BFBC2 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 7:58 pm

Aero wrote:
EA is all about the money.
all business is about the money.

from what i can tell. if you buy it new you get all the dlc that comes to the store for free.
Back to top Go down
Pmasta_625

PostSubject: Re: Post here if your going to be getting BFBC2   Post here if your going to be getting BFBC2 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 7:55 am

im gonna buy this game the first one was awesome
Back to top Go down
James161324
Captain
Captain

PostSubject: Re: Post here if your going to be getting BFBC2   Post here if your going to be getting BFBC2 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 9:25 pm

Back to top Go down
Type - X
Teh Boss
Teh Boss

PostSubject: Re: Post here if your going to be getting BFBC2   Post here if your going to be getting BFBC2 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 9:35 pm

IGN = Pussies. Why would you put someone who didnt like the first game as a review, that will guarantee a bad review.
Back to top Go down
James161324
Captain
Captain

PostSubject: Re: Post here if your going to be getting BFBC2   Post here if your going to be getting BFBC2 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 10:21 pm

Aero wrote:
IGN = Pussies. Why would you put someone who didnt like the first game as a review, that will guarantee a bad review.

becuase they are fucked up. i usually like ign review. but they have fucked up alot.

x-play and gamestop ftw
Back to top Go down
CoDa

CoDa

PostSubject: Re: Post here if your going to be getting BFBC2   Post here if your going to be getting BFBC2 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 9:55 pm

This is a stream of somebody who got the game early playing multiplayer. I'm not sure how long it will be up considering that it's live (allegedly).

http://www.justin.tv/xdarkfallenx#r=cNtI1XA~
Back to top Go down
James161324
Captain
Captain

PostSubject: Re: Post here if your going to be getting BFBC2   Post here if your going to be getting BFBC2 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 10:05 pm

SP is said to be around 5 hrs long.

way off the 10 hrs dice said.
Back to top Go down
CoDa

CoDa

PostSubject: Re: Post here if your going to be getting BFBC2   Post here if your going to be getting BFBC2 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 10:14 pm

I didn't care too much for SP in BC1 anyway... the characters were alright and the voice acting good enough, but the storyline was.. just... i don't know, it just felt like the story was written around missions that had already been designed... still MP looks like a blast which is what I've been looking forward to
Back to top Go down
James161324
Captain
Captain

PostSubject: Re: Post here if your going to be getting BFBC2   Post here if your going to be getting BFBC2 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 7:39 am

CoDa wrote:
I didn't care too much for SP in BC1 anyway... the characters were alright and the voice acting good enough, but the storyline was.. just... i don't know, it just felt like the story was written around missions that had already been designed... still MP looks like a blast which is what I've been looking forward to
I kinda liked the first game as it was a different take on FPS. Instead of HOLY SHIT THE WORLD IS GOING TO END IF WE DON't KILL THE ASSHOLES.
Back to top Go down
James161324
Captain
Captain

PostSubject: Re: Post here if your going to be getting BFBC2   Post here if your going to be getting BFBC2 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 9:57 am

Just bought a pair of those fps freeks
Back to top Go down
CoDa

CoDa

PostSubject: Re: Post here if your going to be getting BFBC2   Post here if your going to be getting BFBC2 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 2:49 pm

gamepro review is out
http://www.gamepro.com/article/reviews/214194/battlefield-bad-company-2/

"PROS: Exciting and unique single-player objectives; multiplayer is rewarding and deep
CONS: Cliche story and archetypal characters could be a bit of a turnoff for some; not many new ideas in the way of multiplayer; limited weapon customization."

I don't understand what they mean by limited weapon customization, I mean... I do but it makes it sounds so bad, the only thing you can't do on BC2 that you can do on MW2 is that you can't slap a silencer on any weapon you want and there's no heartbeat sensor (which is a terrible attachment IMO)... and camos but that doesn't really count, does it?
Back to top Go down
Jake6912

Jake6912

PostSubject: Re: Post here if your going to be getting BFBC2   Post here if your going to be getting BFBC2 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 2:55 pm

im getting it at midnight tonight and tell me how the fps freeks work i debating on buying some
Back to top Go down
James161324
Captain
Captain

PostSubject: Re: Post here if your going to be getting BFBC2   Post here if your going to be getting BFBC2 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 3:26 pm

Jake6912 wrote:
im getting it at midnight tonight and tell me how the fps freeks work i debating on buying some
i will.

i will not be getting it till tommorow afternoon sadly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Post here if your going to be getting BFBC2   Post here if your going to be getting BFBC2 - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Post here if your going to be getting BFBC2
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4