Assassin Angel Elite - The Underground
Want to see all of the forum features? Then register an account!

-AAE Management
Want to see all of the forum features? Then register an account!

-AAE Management
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An elite clan of gamers, we strive to win whenever possible.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Register @ www.aaegaming.freeforums.org to apply!!!
Scrim V.S BD. Click here
Ask questions in this post. AAE only please!
Please vote on Current or New Forums in Announcements.

~Inactivity~ What Lies Ahead- Who Knows?!?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
AAE|Archangel
Captain
Captain
AAE|Archangel

~Inactivity~ What Lies Ahead- Who Knows?!? Empty
PostSubject: ~Inactivity~ What Lies Ahead- Who Knows?!?   ~Inactivity~ What Lies Ahead- Who Knows?!? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 2:28 am

Well, I'm not gonna be on as much as you can tell. The weekends may be all I get now. Besides, seeing some of the better clan members leave, I've been considering the thought of leaving, but haven't decided yet. Until NVGA starts up (which should be in a half a week fro Beta), and we decide to make a move there, I'll be happy to stay. There are so many good people here (Aero, Jailescape, Nev, Irish) that I don't wanna leave behind. Till then, I'lll be more active on the weekends rather than during the week.

Some notes we may want to look into the future before I leave:

1. We need to come to a consensus of what games we're going to allow. IMO, it should be MW2, BFBC2, LFD2(Xbox 360 Exclusive), Halo 3 (Xbox 360 Exclusive), GoW2(Xbox 360 Exclusive), Killzone 2 (PS3 Exclusive), and MAG (PS3 Exclusive). This way, MW2, Halo 3, and GoW2 are NVGA games as well as the others beings GB.

2. Organize the forums so that everyone can be active in some way. We should also include a Monthly Activity check in which a user must at least post a certain amount or being on the forums a certain amount of time.

3. We need to affiliate more with other forums forums. To do this, we gotta make a name for ourselves by starting up either NVGA or GB.

4. The hardest probably should be last thing to take note: We need to decide whether or not our clan is Competitive or Casual. I know this is jumping the gun, but our site gets pummeled with apps of mostly inactive casual players who hardly appear on the forums or ask to play a match. We either gotta decide if we're going to be apart as this clan in it to win it, or to develope a gaming "community".

Other than that, it would be nice to talk about such things.

Till then, Adios!
~Archangel
Back to top Go down
James161324
Captain
Captain

PostSubject: Re: ~Inactivity~ What Lies Ahead- Who Knows?!?   ~Inactivity~ What Lies Ahead- Who Knows?!? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 11:12 am

I have to agree. We need to figure out wtf we are going to do.
There are some great dudes here. But theres not point in staying in clan if we aren''t going to do shit. I may as well just play with some friends i have met on xbl.

All i have seen is talking about improving but nothing actually happening.
Back to top Go down
Del Fuego 09

PostSubject: Re: ~Inactivity~ What Lies Ahead- Who Knows?!?   ~Inactivity~ What Lies Ahead- Who Knows?!? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 4:31 pm

here here.

My only current beef is the lack of EU members. I honestly can't say I'm feeling the clan atmosphere
Back to top Go down
James161324
Captain
Captain

PostSubject: Re: ~Inactivity~ What Lies Ahead- Who Knows?!?   ~Inactivity~ What Lies Ahead- Who Knows?!? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 9:49 am

I think right now we should focus on just MW2 and BBC2.
Back to top Go down
Del Fuego 09

PostSubject: Re: ~Inactivity~ What Lies Ahead- Who Knows?!?   ~Inactivity~ What Lies Ahead- Who Knows?!? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:24 pm

James161324 wrote:

may be a start. IMHO, I think we should have got a decent global clanbase before we even started playing as a team
Back to top Go down
James161324
Captain
Captain

PostSubject: Re: ~Inactivity~ What Lies Ahead- Who Knows?!?   ~Inactivity~ What Lies Ahead- Who Knows?!? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 6:41 pm

Del Fuego 09 wrote:
James161324 wrote:

may be a start. IMHO, I think we should have got a decent global clanbase before we even started playing as a team

the problem is your not going to keep members with out pratices and playing as a team.
Back to top Go down
Type - X
Teh Boss
Teh Boss

PostSubject: Re: ~Inactivity~ What Lies Ahead- Who Knows?!?   ~Inactivity~ What Lies Ahead- Who Knows?!? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 9:18 pm

I see i have been worrying more about external affairs than internal ones. My time online is limited as well. Plus, with me having no job, purchasing XBL time and BBC2 is going to be difficult. So, since thats said, Heres my opinion

1. I think our only 2 games should be Mw2 and BBC2. THis seems like the only games that are played now.

2. Weekly Roll Call?

3. Soon.

4. I'd say competitive. I mean the casual thing really is annoying.
Back to top Go down
http://www.aae.enjin.com
AAE|Archangel
Captain
Captain
AAE|Archangel

PostSubject: Re: ~Inactivity~ What Lies Ahead- Who Knows?!?   ~Inactivity~ What Lies Ahead- Who Knows?!? Icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 12:47 am

1. Good idea. Don't worry, I'm getting BFBC2 sooner or later. Besides, I just put up those games cause they seem to be popular right now (besides Halo 3, the kiddy game).

2. Well, we need some sort of "activity report" to keep people on.

3. Perfect.

4. So we're going to be all competitive? That's good to hear.

Don't worry Aero, it'll take a life changing thing to happen to make me leave ^_^ Besides, you're 14, you shouldn't be worry about a job (unlike me, I gotta make $4k in 1 year to go on a Europe trip O_O ). Also, life should come before video games. I mean, the only reason I play Video Games all day on weekends is b/c I'm not putting my Face in a Book (pun intended) all day long. Besides, I'm on the High School Varsity Golf and working hard so I can make it to state. Other than that, you guys come next (until the day I get a girlfriend [so far, no luck =( ] or a job on the weekends [just applied to the Golf Course I live in]).

Till then, may AAE speard across the Gaming Community!
Back to top Go down
AAE Jailescape
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

PostSubject: Re: ~Inactivity~ What Lies Ahead- Who Knows?!?   ~Inactivity~ What Lies Ahead- Who Knows?!? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 3:55 pm

MW2 & BFBC:2 only sounds great. Halo 3 should not happen. If you want Halo 3, you have to COMPETE for member's with all the MLG clans plus not much of our clan plays Halo 3. We need to get GB teams set up & when NVGA launches, get teams on there. No more casual. Only competitive as this will eliminate the "quick-scope" fail kiddies that are trying to be opTic kIll yOu...
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/jailescape
Del Fuego 09

PostSubject: Re: ~Inactivity~ What Lies Ahead- Who Knows?!?   ~Inactivity~ What Lies Ahead- Who Knows?!? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 4:14 pm

AAE|Archangel wrote:
(unlike me, I gotta make $4k in 1 year to go on a Europe trip O_O ).

is that the World Challenge o_O ? me too Very Happy !

but It's good to see we're starting to organise something. Good work!
Back to top Go down
Type - X
Teh Boss
Teh Boss

PostSubject: Re: ~Inactivity~ What Lies Ahead- Who Knows?!?   ~Inactivity~ What Lies Ahead- Who Knows?!? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 4:17 pm

Lol. Del, everyone but you and Bleach have Skype. GET IT NAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Smile
Back to top Go down
Del Fuego 09

PostSubject: Re: ~Inactivity~ What Lies Ahead- Who Knows?!?   ~Inactivity~ What Lies Ahead- Who Knows?!? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 4:28 pm

Sad

just...Sad

I'll download it in a minute...anybody on?
Back to top Go down
Type - X
Teh Boss
Teh Boss

PostSubject: Re: ~Inactivity~ What Lies Ahead- Who Knows?!?   ~Inactivity~ What Lies Ahead- Who Knows?!? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 4:32 pm

Me and Jail.
Back to top Go down
Del Fuego 09

PostSubject: Re: ~Inactivity~ What Lies Ahead- Who Knows?!?   ~Inactivity~ What Lies Ahead- Who Knows?!? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 4:34 pm

right I'll begin downloading...check it out and see if I like it Razz
Back to top Go down
AAE|Archangel
Captain
Captain
AAE|Archangel

PostSubject: Re: ~Inactivity~ What Lies Ahead- Who Knows?!?   ~Inactivity~ What Lies Ahead- Who Knows?!? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 9:00 pm

*Sigh*.... Do I really have to get Skype?
Back to top Go down
Type - X
Teh Boss
Teh Boss

PostSubject: Re: ~Inactivity~ What Lies Ahead- Who Knows?!?   ~Inactivity~ What Lies Ahead- Who Knows?!? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 9:12 pm

Yep, only way u can talk to other clan members. Plus, we are using it to schedule stuff and handle business.
Back to top Go down
AAE Jailescape
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

PostSubject: Re: ~Inactivity~ What Lies Ahead- Who Knows?!?   ~Inactivity~ What Lies Ahead- Who Knows?!? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 1:49 am

We NEED to make the buttons smaller on top (think that's what's causing it) because for people like me on a 10" screen we have to scroll sideways to do a few things.
Back to top Go down
Type - X
Teh Boss
Teh Boss

PostSubject: Re: ~Inactivity~ What Lies Ahead- Who Knows?!?   ~Inactivity~ What Lies Ahead- Who Knows?!? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 10:38 am

New buttons are being worked on.
Back to top Go down
AAE Jailescape
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

PostSubject: Re: ~Inactivity~ What Lies Ahead- Who Knows?!?   ~Inactivity~ What Lies Ahead- Who Knows?!? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 9:32 pm

Good. Pisses me off how I have to scroll over to go to a second page.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~Inactivity~ What Lies Ahead- Who Knows?!?   ~Inactivity~ What Lies Ahead- Who Knows?!? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

~Inactivity~ What Lies Ahead- Who Knows?!?
Page 1 of 1