Assassin Angel Elite - The Underground
Want to see all of the forum features? Then register an account!

-AAE Management
Want to see all of the forum features? Then register an account!

-AAE Management
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An elite clan of gamers, we strive to win whenever possible.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Register @ www.aaegaming.freeforums.org to apply!!!
Scrim V.S BD. Click here
Ask questions in this post. AAE only please!
Please vote on Current or New Forums in Announcements.

Game/Squad Leadership Positions Availible

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Type - X
Teh Boss
Teh Boss

Game/Squad Leadership Positions Availible Empty
PostSubject: Game/Squad Leadership Positions Availible   Game/Squad Leadership Positions Availible Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 7:07 pm

Alpha (3 Open Spots)

Beta (2 Open Spots)

Delta (3 Open Spots)

Grotto (3 Open Spots)

Hostile Incline and Joker (3 Open Spots)

Mw2 Game Leaders (3 Open Spots)

BF: BC2 Game Leader (3 Open Spots)

LFD2 Game Leader ( 3 Open Spots)

MAG Game Leader (3 Open Spots)

Squads for BF: BC2 and LFD2 & MAG TBA.

Minimum Clan Requirement for Game Leader - 3 Months

Minimum Clan Requirement for Squad Leader - 1 Month.

Please fill out the form below to take advantage of this opportunity.

1) Alias (XBL GT or PSN ID/Internet Name

2) WHat game/squad would you like to lead?

3) Why do you think you would be a good leader for this Game/Squad?

4) How would you go about running practice?

5) How often would you run practice?

6) Why do you want to lead this Game/Squad?

In Code Form (Easier)

Code:
[b]1) Alias (XBL GT or PSN ID/Internet Name[/b] ANswer

[b]2) WHat game/squad would you like to lead?
[/b] ANswer
[b]3) Why do you think you would be a good leader for this Game/Squad?
[/b] ANswer
[b]4) How would you go about running practice?
[/b] ANswer
[b]5) How often would you run practice?
[/b] ANswer
[b]6) Why do you want to lead this Game/Squad?
[/b] ANswer
Back to top Go down
http://www.aae.enjin.com

PostSubject: Re: Game/Squad Leadership Positions Availible   Game/Squad Leadership Positions Availible Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 7:18 pm

1) Alias (XBL GT or PSN ID/Internet Name jlwj4k3/ xbl

2) What game/squad would you like to lead?
Alpha mw2
Well i have been active on the forums, and i have been able to get games in with a lot of clan members and have been able to get along with everyone and would like to help organize games with clan members.
I would give a day that works for most people and focus it around my schedule at school and their schedules.
maybe once or twice a week , or if we have a lot of members online in any certain point.
To get more games in with our clan and be able to get organized games in with them, because that isn't working to well right now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Game/Squad Leadership Positions Availible   Game/Squad Leadership Positions Availible Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 9:01 pm

i like jakes idea abt practices and becoming a closer clan
Back to top Go down
saintsrowgod

PostSubject: Re: Game/Squad Leadership Positions Availible   Game/Squad Leadership Positions Availible Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 10:13 pm

1) Alias (XBL GT or PSN ID/Internet Name saintsrowgod

2) WHat game/squad would you like to lead? Alpha MW2

3) Why do you think you would be a good leader for this Game/Squad? i am on about everyday, and even though ive played once with my clan.. wer'e getting along well. id also like to do more stuff with the clan Smile

4) How would you go about running practice? making up a schedule that also goes around my school (like jl said) and work times for other people so we can play

5) How often would you run practice? about 2-3 times a week, or anytime members are on

6) Why do you want to lead this Game/Squad? to get into more games with my clan.. so far ive been in here for about 4-5 weeks..?(idk) and have onoly played 1 match with you guys. id also like to improve the practices

In Code Form (Easier)

Back to top Go down
saintsrowgod

PostSubject: Re: Game/Squad Leadership Positions Availible   Game/Squad Leadership Positions Availible Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 10:13 pm

sorry its saintsrowgod/ xbl
Back to top Go down
Type - X
Teh Boss
Teh Boss

PostSubject: Re: Game/Squad Leadership Positions Availible   Game/Squad Leadership Positions Availible Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 10:15 pm

jlwj4k3 wrote:
1) Alias (XBL GT or PSN ID/Internet Name jlwj4k3/ xbl

2) What game/squad would you like to lead?
Alpha mw2
Well i have been active on the forums, and i have been able to get games in with a lot of clan members and have been able to get along with everyone and would like to help organize games with clan members.
I would give a day that works for most people and focus it around my schedule at school and their schedules.
maybe once or twice a week , or if we have a lot of members online in any certain point.
To get more games in with our clan and be able to get organized games in with them, because that isn't working to well right now.
lMost likely accepted. But im going to see who else applys, dont wanna give someone a spot only to take it from em later
Back to top Go down
http://www.aae.enjin.com
James161324
Captain
Captain

PostSubject: Re: Game/Squad Leadership Positions Availible   Game/Squad Leadership Positions Availible Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 10:30 pm

1) Alias (XBL GT or PSN ID/Internet Name
XBL: James161324
BC2
Been on the forums every day. Plus i have be a squad leader in a former clan. Have got along with about everyone. Plus all my dedicating will be on bfbc2. Will not be playing mw2.
Would figure out the best days and time.
Atleast once a week. As an official practice. I would try to get people playing together almost daily if possible.
I just want to be able to help the clan grow. Get more games with the clan. As there isn't much playing together going on.
Back to top Go down
troyh

PostSubject: Re: Game/Squad Leadership Positions Availible   Game/Squad Leadership Positions Availible Icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 3:02 pm

1) Alias (XBL GT or PSN ID/Internet Name[/b] ANswer

ANswer: Alpha MW2. I know my KD Ratio is only 1 atm but its because I did so bad when i started playing and now im just catching up with a very high death and kill count, its not going to move much Sad even though im getting atleast 10 above my kill count in almost every game now
ANswer I am very active and want to try and get together anybody from the clan who wants to play to participate in events because i know there are members of the clan who dont see alot of games. basicly just to make it a more enjoyable for members looking be involved with the clan side of MW2
ANswer: set up a thread on these forums asking people to decide on what days they will be able to participate in an event. Would try to have atleast 2 events a week of playing any type of game just for an hour or 2 and whoever wants to carry on is free to.
ANswer: twice a week
ANswer: I feel I am active enough to be able to run the squad. Iv seen that JLWJ4K3 has applied but I havent seen that he has been that active recently or he has deleted me lol... I definatly wouldnt mind trying to run a squad with him and share responsibliltys because I know he lives in America and Im British so being able to take control of the two time zones would be good for the clan I think. I know that KFC OF WAR VII is active and wants to see more activity amongst the clan, I think he would gladly help to lead the squad also.
Back to top Go down
troyh

PostSubject: Re: Game/Squad Leadership Positions Availible   Game/Squad Leadership Positions Availible Icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 3:27 pm

Sorry just to clear something up. I dont mind being a member of any squad just as long as it has active members who want to play. I consider myself a good player which is why i chose alpha but I also want to be able to have games with people who arent that good and just playing for fun
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Game/Squad Leadership Positions Availible   Game/Squad Leadership Positions Availible Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Game/Squad Leadership Positions Availible
Page 1 of 1