Assassin Angel Elite - The Underground
Want to see all of the forum features? Then register an account!

-AAE Management
Want to see all of the forum features? Then register an account!

-AAE Management
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An elite clan of gamers, we strive to win whenever possible.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Register @ www.aaegaming.freeforums.org to apply!!!
Scrim V.S BD. Click here
Ask questions in this post. AAE only please!
Please vote on Current or New Forums in Announcements.

Application

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
jakobkite

Application Empty
PostSubject: Application   Application Icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 3:21 pm

PSN ID: jakobkite
AIM: None
Level/Prestige: Lv. 51
KD Ratio: My k/d ratio is .87 yeah I know it's horrible but I'm knifer now.
What Game Modes You Usually Play: Team Deathmatch, Search and Destroy, Domination, and 3rd Person Tactical
Where Did You See About Our Clan/ Were you Reffered by an exsisting member: I was looking for a clan on the internet and there was a link to yours and I preferred yours.
Casual Or Competitive: Sometimes I'll rush with no fear and other times I'll play defensive, but I also like to play around a lot too.
Why do you want to be in AAE: I want to be in AAE so I can play in like Team Deathmatch maybe but my team will be organized so I can trust them and play with them.
Age/Location: Well me and my brother play on my account so I'm 13 and my brother is 16. We live in California.
Will you be active on the forums: Well I'll come on the forums every time possible.
Back to top Go down
HEISTHEGOAT
Captain
Captain
HEISTHEGOAT

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application Icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 9:16 pm

Welcome to AAE, you will be placed in Charlie Squad. I am one of the Captains of this squad. You will have a one week probationary period where myslef and the other captains will evaluate your game play and activity within the forum. If you pass your evaluation period you will them become a squad member. If you distinguish yourself from other squad members you may be selected to become a squad captain and have crew of your own. You can always see the current squad breakdown within Charlie Squad by checking the Current Squad Breakdown thread within the Charlie squad section of the forum. For now add the following members and try to get as many games as you can with them.

SQUAD CAPTAIN: AAE_SYNYSTER
SQUAD CAPTAIN: HEISTHEGOAT
SQUAD CAPTAIN: BTREE101
SQUAD CAPTAIN: AAE_APEX_ZERO

SQUAD MEMBER: VIPERX333X
SQUAD MEMBER: STIRLING30
SQUAD MEMBER: FATESVOID
SQUAD MEMBER: MISTAHSNIPAH (COD4 only at the moment)
SQUAD MEMBER: Cloudx077
SQUAD MEMBER: Cadam92
SQUAD MEMBER: SLEEPY126SLEEPZ
Back to top Go down
AAE Airborne casualty
General
General
AAE Airborne casualty

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 7:15 pm

Welcome to Charlie squad im ur squad leader SYNYSTER and ur co leaders are HEISTHEGOAT and APEX_ZERO after ur evaluation period u will need to make a gamebattles account and send me the name so i can add you to the team and HEISTHEGOAT you need to accept my request so we can strat doin things on gamebattles
Back to top Go down
jakobkite

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application Icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 5:31 pm

AAE Airborne casualty wrote:
Welcome to Charlie squad im ur squad leader SYNYSTER and ur co leaders are HEISTHEGOAT and APEX_ZERO after ur evaluation period u will need to make a gamebattles account and send me the name so i can add you to the team and HEISTHEGOAT you need to accept my request so we can strat doin things on gamebattles
What do i do exactly DURING my evaluation period.
Back to top Go down
AAE Airborne casualty
General
General
AAE Airborne casualty

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application Icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 12:43 am

just play games with our curent squad and be active on the fourms after ur trial is up me and my captains will decide if you make it or not
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Application
Page 1 of 1