Assassin Angel Elite - The Underground
Want to see all of the forum features? Then register an account!

-AAE Management
Want to see all of the forum features? Then register an account!

-AAE Management
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An elite clan of gamers, we strive to win whenever possible.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Register @ www.aaegaming.freeforums.org to apply!!!
Scrim V.S BD. Click here
Ask questions in this post. AAE only please!
Please vote on Current or New Forums in Announcements.

Weapon stats

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
CoDa

CoDa

Weapon stats Empty
PostSubject: Weapon stats   Weapon stats Icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 5:13 pm

for all you number crunchers out there Weapon Stats for BC2
Back to top Go down
James161324
Captain
Captain

Weapon stats Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weapon stats   Weapon stats Icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 7:14 pm

here this is before the 25 percent increase.

Weapon stats BFBC2chart
Back to top Go down
CoDa

CoDa

Weapon stats Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weapon stats   Weapon stats Icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 7:31 pm

From what I've experienced so far there really is no best gun.... except maybe when it comes to snipers.. I think that there will be one "best" bolt-action and one "best" semi-auto, I've been having a lot of fun with the SVU with a 4x-scope... It's a good attacking sniper kit

As far as assault rifles go I don't have a favorite yet but I'm liking the an-92 with 4x scope for long range battles, though the m16's versatility is very nice
Back to top Go down
James161324
Captain
Captain

Weapon stats Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weapon stats   Weapon stats Icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 8:07 am

CoDa wrote:
From what I've experienced so far there really is no best gun.... except maybe when it comes to snipers.. I think that there will be one "best" bolt-action and one "best" semi-auto, I've been having a lot of fun with the SVU with a 4x-scope... It's a good attacking sniper kit

As far as assault rifles go I don't have a favorite yet but I'm liking the an-92 with 4x scope for long range battles, though the m16's versatility is very nice

All the bolt actions are pretty much the same. I think the m95 is the best. becuase it has the best range or something like.

AR you really can't go wrong with any of them. They are all pretty good but of course the AN94, The m16a2 and the xm8 stand out.
Back to top Go down
CoDa

CoDa

Weapon stats Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weapon stats   Weapon stats Icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 11:08 am

as far as the bolt actions go, I don't know if it's in my head but I could swear that the bullet drop feels different per rifle
Back to top Go down
James161324
Captain
Captain

Weapon stats Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weapon stats   Weapon stats Icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 7:51 am

CoDa wrote:
as far as the bolt actions go, I don't know if it's in my head but I could swear that the bullet drop feels different per rifle

i think there is a little bit of difference.

last night i really enjoyed the type88 with rds.
Back to top Go down
CoDa

CoDa

Weapon stats Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weapon stats   Weapon stats Icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 11:59 am

I like the SVU over the 88 because it has way less recoil... plus being silenced is all that much cooler lol

as far as the semis I've found that the sv98 has barely any bullet drop.... I kinda dislike the reduction in bullet drop they did, in the demo it was more drastic... Because of this, way too many people end up playing as recon
Back to top Go down
James161324
Captain
Captain

Weapon stats Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weapon stats   Weapon stats Icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 1:49 pm

My bad i meant the SVU.

My favorite bolt action is for is the GOL then the m24,
Back to top Go down
CoDa

CoDa

Weapon stats Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weapon stats   Weapon stats Icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 2:28 pm

I just got the M95... it looks so badass, I haven't gotten a chance to really get the feel for it though

for long range sniping I really like the M24 mostly because of the sights
Back to top Go down
James161324
Captain
Captain

Weapon stats Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weapon stats   Weapon stats Icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 7:32 pm

updated verision. i didn't do this someone esle did.
Weapon stats S9l0R
Back to top Go down
CoDa

CoDa

Weapon stats Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weapon stats   Weapon stats Icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 11:01 pm

there's been some speculation on gamefaqs as to whether magnum ammo decreases bullet drop... you said that you sniped a lot, have you noticed a difference?
Back to top Go down
James161324
Captain
Captain

Weapon stats Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weapon stats   Weapon stats Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 7:39 pm

CoDa wrote:
there's been some speculation on gamefaqs as to whether magnum ammo decreases bullet drop... you said that you sniped a lot, have you noticed a difference?
Not really from what i have found. It may effect it a little but nothing big.

But thats all targets with 200m's. Anything over that is hard as shit to hit plus the bullet drop is random.
Back to top Go down
CoDa

CoDa

Weapon stats Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weapon stats   Weapon stats Icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 4:37 pm

more info has been added to the denkirson page regarding vehicles and specialties
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Weapon stats Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weapon stats   Weapon stats Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Weapon stats
Page 1 of 1