Assassin Angel Elite - The Underground
Want to see all of the forum features? Then register an account!

-AAE Management
Want to see all of the forum features? Then register an account!

-AAE Management
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An elite clan of gamers, we strive to win whenever possible.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Register @ www.aaegaming.freeforums.org to apply!!!
Scrim V.S BD. Click here
Ask questions in this post. AAE only please!
Please vote on Current or New Forums in Announcements.

All the kit and rank unlocks with how many points you need

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
James161324
Captain
Captain

All the kit and rank unlocks with how many points you need - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: All the kit and rank unlocks with how many points you need   All the kit and rank unlocks with how many points you need - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 7:30 pm

CoDa wrote:
that's the first class i did... I'm up to the uzi in the engineer class, the xm8 lmg in medic and the gol sniper in the other classes.... The one that has been the hardest for me to level up has been engineer for some reason... I just really dislike the guns that the engineer class has

Only took like 9 hrs to get it.

I may do medic next idk.
Back to top Go down
CoDa

CoDa

PostSubject: Re: All the kit and rank unlocks with how many points you need   All the kit and rank unlocks with how many points you need - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 7:41 pm

medic is pretty easy to level up... if you play with a good attacking squad that sticks together and knows when to hide so you can heal them, also reviving squad members is like 80 points which is just crazy
Back to top Go down
James161324
Captain
Captain

PostSubject: Re: All the kit and rank unlocks with how many points you need   All the kit and rank unlocks with how many points you need - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 8:22 am

CoDa wrote:
medic is pretty easy to level up... if you play with a good attacking squad that sticks together and knows when to hide so you can heal them, also reviving squad members is like 80 points which is just crazy
i know i think i got like 5k of my assualt score from picking up a med kit and reviving people.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: All the kit and rank unlocks with how many points you need   All the kit and rank unlocks with how many points you need - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

All the kit and rank unlocks with how many points you need
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Assassin Angel Elite - The Underground :: Cant See :: Clan Divisions :: Clan Divisions :: BBC2 Division-
Jump to: