Assassin Angel Elite - The Underground
Want to see all of the forum features? Then register an account!

-AAE Management
Want to see all of the forum features? Then register an account!

-AAE Management
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An elite clan of gamers, we strive to win whenever possible.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Register @ www.aaegaming.freeforums.org to apply!!!
Scrim V.S BD. Click here
Ask questions in this post. AAE only please!
Please vote on Current or New Forums in Announcements.

The Great Leap Forward

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Type - X
Teh Boss
Teh Boss

The Great Leap Forward Empty
PostSubject: The Great Leap Forward   The Great Leap Forward Icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 6:00 pm

No, this has nothing to do with the Failed mao Zedong plot, but for a change for the clan. It's a Couple ideas im thinking of doing to help improve the clan.

Forum Cleanup - Anything posted before the Year 2010, or anything not responded to in more than 2 weeks will be deleted. Some Exceptions apply.

Forum Maintenance - I will be changing the forums around a bit to be better suited to going aroudn them. The Squad Sections will be going into a forum called Mw2 Squad Discussion, just a heads up for everyone.

Promotions - Some members have earned promotions, i will PM them with who has.

New Battalion - When i get another XBL card, i will be back on live leading the Survival battalion (LFD2). This is about PS3. Would you guys like to have as a New Battalion MAG or something else?

BBC2 - This will most likely be the new X360 Battalion, bringing the Total Battalion count to 3. I will need to assign different sqauds for it once i get the feel of how it is.

Medals - I am in the process of making medals for service within AAE. Some members have already earned a Medal, and some have earned multiple ones.
Back to top Go down
http://www.aae.enjin.com
AAE NeV.0.
General
General
AAE NeV.0.

PostSubject: Re: The Great Leap Forward   The Great Leap Forward Icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 6:07 pm

i would like to lead or co lead the bbc2 squad
Back to top Go down
Type - X
Teh Boss
Teh Boss

PostSubject: Re: The Great Leap Forward   The Great Leap Forward Icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 6:18 pm

I plan on Co Leading it with ya Nev.
Back to top Go down
AAE NeV.0.
General
General
AAE NeV.0.

PostSubject: Re: The Great Leap Forward   The Great Leap Forward Icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 6:32 pm

k kool. o another suggestion would be only deleting some of the threads i think its good to show that me have alot of threads cause is shows signs of an active board. i doo agree with deleting most of thee application section minus jans apps. and mayb a few other things
Back to top Go down
Type - X
Teh Boss
Teh Boss

PostSubject: Re: The Great Leap Forward   The Great Leap Forward Icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 6:34 pm

I didnt plan on deleting the apps. Shows we have a lot of prospects. Smile
Back to top Go down
AAE NeV.0.
General
General
AAE NeV.0.

PostSubject: Re: The Great Leap Forward   The Great Leap Forward Icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 6:35 pm

lol i guess we disagreee then! whats the point off having apps from 5 months ago lol
Back to top Go down
Type - X
Teh Boss
Teh Boss

PostSubject: Re: The Great Leap Forward   The Great Leap Forward Icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 6:36 pm

Well, all of them from yours back will be deleted. Not necessarily yours, but from November 2 before then will be deleted i will say.
Back to top Go down
AAE NeV.0.
General
General
AAE NeV.0.

PostSubject: Re: The Great Leap Forward   The Great Leap Forward Icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 6:49 pm

ok that works. wait i didnt join in november... oohh i get it now lol
Back to top Go down
James161324
Captain
Captain

PostSubject: Re: The Great Leap Forward   The Great Leap Forward Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 10:26 am

sounds cool i will join the bfbc2 thingy.

I can help with practices and what not. I played a crap load of BFBC1 and 1943. So i'm familiar with the Battlefield series.

I can also help with sniping if anyone needs help with that.
Kidna was my thing in BFBC1 and 1943.
Back to top Go down
CoDa

CoDa

PostSubject: Re: The Great Leap Forward   The Great Leap Forward Icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 4:56 pm

I don't know if you're looking for any feedback on the forum structure but I find that in the main page the forum is split up into too many categories... which can lead to the user not seeing everything that has been posted that he/she might be interested in seeing.

For example, I was told that I didn't post enough in the forum but I had like six posts on my first week here, so I figure that might have been the case.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Great Leap Forward   The Great Leap Forward Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Great Leap Forward
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Assassin Angel Elite - The Underground :: Cant See :: Important Stuff :: Announcements-
Jump to: